Family

What greater thing is there for human souls
than to feel that they are joined for life~~
to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories

Richard / Jeanne Reunion 6/1/08

Richard / Jeanne Reunion 6/1/08
Richard,Rachel Webster,Adele Webster Fammeree,Jeanne & Dan List

Monday, September 28, 2009

Virtual Reunion October 2009

October 2009
Hello Family,














On September 9th Oceane Fammeree-Lippens Celebrated her 1st year Birthday!!! Congratulations & Happy Birthday Sweet Oceane
























































Oceane is the 1st Grandchild of Frederic & Anne Fammeree our Family Patriarch .
Catherine Fammeree Oceane’s Mother sent the following email out for all our Family to view from Oceane
(coincidently Catherine has a Birthday this month on October 22nd)
Her note in French
Bonjour à tous,
Depuis presque 1 an je fais le bonheur de mes parents et grand-parents ainsi que le reste de la famille. Et oui mon anniversaire c'est le 09 septembre.
Je grandis très vite et je suis curieuse de tout.
A très bientôt tout le monde Océane Lippens-Fammerée
In English
Hello everyone, For almost 1 year I am happy with my parents and grandparents and the rest of the family. And yes my birthday is the September 9th. I’m growing up very quickly and I am curious about everything. See you soon everybody Océane Lippens-Fammerée
Richard sent a Birthday wish to our sweet cousin In Belgium
Dearest, beautiful, baby Océane,
Happy, happy 1st Birthday!!
And may happiness and blessings follow you every day of your life.
Your loving family in America,
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Catherine Oceane & Cedric replied
Thanks for your message Adèle, Rachel, Richard, Jeanne, Dan, Elaine & Dick & All, I Love My family in America.
Big kiss Full of Love
Océane, Catherine and Cédric.


This past month has been incredibly busy; I have been packing everything in sight preparing for our move in our new house, the move is being delayed due to the selling bank dragging their feet. It is causing me much distress, but I hope & pray that we will be living at our new home soon!!!
Also, I traveled home for a wedding of a close family neighbor/friend as well as an Anniversary/ Retirement party for my Godmother Germaine Delfosse-Routhieaux & her Husband Donald. The Wedding was very nice & the Anniversary/Retirement Party was a lot of fun, although My Sisters & I did not stay long I was able to visit with many Family members & catch up on a lot of lost time. I was also able to get many Family photos to share with all.



Donald & Germaine Routhieaux
Jason, Jenel,Germaine, Donald,Jerry & Jeff Routhieaux
















Mike & Jenel Schartner, Donald & Germaine
Blake & Beau Schartner
Karen, Sue & Tom Kaczmarek













Tom, Jean, Nathan, Justin & Brandon Kaczmarek
Dave, Sue & Jake Zernicke













Anniversary Announcement
Pat & Karen Kaczmarek-Lamirande 10/2/1999

Pat, Karen, Natalie, Jessica & Anna











More Misc Family Pictures


Chuck & Lori Heraly
Leah Lax & Andrew Beerntsen My Neice & Nephew












Perry Pierre
His Daughters Jessica Murphy & Emily Samson















Jessica Pierre Murphy & Family










Jo-Anne & Jeanne Fameree
Ida Fameree-Tiske & Her Son Andrew















October Birthdays (in date order) Special Birthdays Include,
Dennis Arendt 6th,















Kathy Ducat 10th,

















Jeanette Fameree-Vandervest 19th,















Emmy Fameree-Hannaman 20th,














(My Sweetheart) Dan List & Catherine Fammeree 22nd,

































Terri Fameree 24th,










Brook Luetdke,

















(My Sister) Mary Kaye Fameree 31st
(also in picture her Daughter Leah)













1
Robert John Klozotsky 1947
Barbara Ann Dahm 1963
Dustin Leroy Vlies 1978
2
Leon John Mleziva 1958
Kathryn Jo Le Captain 1977
Benjamin Naze 2001
3
Darrell Joseph Jandrin 1936
Thomas Jerome Ropson 1937
Eric Delforge 1979
4
Cyriel Delacauw 1905
Lucille Mildred Vlies 1920
Larry Joseph DeVillers 1952
Sherri Breitlow 1962
Daniel Lee McClure 1967
Laurie Ann McClure 1968
Jeffrey Lee LaLuzerne 1974
Amanda Lynn Derenne 1990
Steven Max Brookman 1991
5
Renee Marie LeCloux 1975
Ann Marie Vlies Kloiber 1984
Zachary Michael Agamaite 1987
6
Carole Ann Kent 1942
Dennis Benjamin Arendt 1944
Morgane Popleu 1992
7
Micah Matthew Gunderson 1990
8
Mildred LuMaye 1939
Martine Devigne 1949
Barbara R Schwark 1961
Brenda Mae Horkman 1963
Melissa Jones 1984
Michelle Jones 1984
Adam Joseph Salmon 1984
Jordan Pardowski 1994
Douglas Tyler McClure 1994
Augustus Pierre 2005
9
Rhonda Sue Fameree 1961
Gregory John Lemens 1964
John Jandrin 1980
10
Kathy Ducat 1961
Todd Lawrence Ropson 1963
Shaw Michelle Dorner 1977
Kaylin Pardowski 1993
11
Rachel Marie Fameree 1939
Michele Ann LeCloux 1977
Alice Marie Delcorps 1993
Olivia Andrews 1998
12
Julianna Kay Wittlin 1957
Cheryl Ann Henckell 1962
Jennifer Lynda Monfre 1972
Jason Delvaux 1976
Renee M. Dax 1979
Matthew Thomas Christianson 1985
13
Gary Edmond Jr. Vlies 1983
Beth Marie Clark 1984
14
Julius Vandermeuse 1933
Denis John Fameree 1956
Ann M. Kronschnabel 1958
Amy Carolyn Laurent 1961
Matthew Luke Vlies 1971
Jennifer Marie Vlies 1981
Victoria Jean (Torie) Fairchild 1987
Cody Mathew Junio 1997
15
Gertrude Christine Vanden Meerendonk 1955
Heather Bowers 1984
Amanda Louise Smith 1988
Haley Jo Englebert 1992
16
David Thomas Ropson 1935
Mary Ann Deprey 1943
Michael Glenn Vlies 1950
Terri Lee Vlies 1986
17
Sandra Jean Wery 1958
Kevin Vlies 1973
Alan Ronald LaLuzerne 1985
Sarah Beth Gengler 1986
18
Jean Baptiste De Decker 1913
Debbie Ann Vincent 1956
Joseph Henry Meyer 1957
Craig Phillip Corsten 1979
19
Ernest Charles Duchêne 1910
Jeanette Evan Fameree 1934
Amanda Lee Vandervest 1983
Kevin Heraly 1983
20
Emma Jean May Fameree 1943
Larry Jr. (Laurence) Jandrin 1957
Barbara Jean Wautier 1958
Samatha Marie Jandrin 1988
21
Anthony John Clifford 1947
Roxane Marie Dessell 1958
Daniel Patrick Holtermann 1988
Erin May 1988
Chelsea Jean Kichbush 1992
Bailey Joseph Buhr 1998
22
Dan List 1952
Catherine Nicole Emilie Fammerée 1979
23
Michael James Fameree 1953
Angela Christine O'Hern 1977
Mark Steven Stachowiak 1982
Caitlin Vlies 1988
24
Theresa Mary Fameree 1963
Benjamin Holtom 1986
Brook Lynn Luedtke 1990
Nn. Fameree 1991
25
Tracy Jandrin 1970
Cullen Ducat 1997
26
Gary Edmond Vlies 1958
Dinah Lynn Fameree 1975
Amber Mae Jandrin 1987
Rochelle Desiree Chaudoir 1988
28
Wilfred James Pierre 1956
David Dean Pierre 1960
Brittany Nicole Derenne 1989
29
Darrick Wotachek 1981
30
Andrew John Julius Jandrin 1941
Laurie Ann Brienen 1957
Kenneth Joseph Ropson 1958
Nancy Lemke 1959
Tina Marie Wagnitz 1968
Leslie Vandermeuse 1979
Justin David Guzman 1985
Megan Lynn Le Captain 1985
Lauren Marie Gailer 1994
Wesley Michael Johnsen 1996
31
Mary Kay Fameree 1960
Diane Marie Fameree 1962
Thomas Englebert 1965
Tracy Elizabeth Wendricks 1971
Adam Michael Mleziva 1982
Henry Jr. Gerlacke 1984

Happy Birthday / Bon Anniversaire to all !!!




Richard's Thoughts

11.5.09
Scar (Just Another Scar on the Body)
But sleep, a beaded talisman. Our hearts working as rain, fluttering forests of rose and bone, perpetually reborn, protected by thorns, where fear is sinwhere no sword turns where angels are the body within each body a portalEach window as hesitation What are salt and glass to meYou understand even if you pretend not toThe way the dying light favored you five hours later--staining your blouse, staining our fingers that last light lives in your body and the soul of your body as auric deities hidden in dripping caves[chorus, when sung]Just another scar on the body Every arrow points to somewhereYou are always pointing to come homeJust Another Scar on the Body [#34]© 2009 Fammerée


Thanks Rachel & Richard!
Miss Adele

1st day of preschool













Richard would like all our Family to please visit the myspace link below to experience a great treat!!!
http://www.myspace.com/famereetree

PLEASE SEND PHOTOS TO EITHER RICHARD OR MYSELF SO WE CAN ATTACH THEM
Blessings to all our dear family, Adele, Rachel, Richard
http://fammeree.blogspot.com/
Please visit Richards blogsite as well as ours, the only difference being the double M's

"The Responders"

Tammy Collins-Barnhouse made a comment on my Facebook Photo Album entitled “Lincoln Kermiss 09”
"Thanks for sharing the pics. It always gives me a great feeling to see family having a good time when we are so far in miles apart"
Then Scott Wendricks Wrote
Hi Jean,
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. It's been busy this past week with my youngest brother getting married and my daughter heading back to school. I just wanted to thank you for the information, it is greatly appreciated. I am sharing information on my family tree with you; I hope you are able to view it without signing up. I will probably be back in touch with you as I review the information you sent me. Talk to you later!
—Scott Wendricks

My Neice Jamie Fameree-Elliott emailed.
Good luck with your home:) I didn't know that was in the works!!

Next Robin Nelson wrote
Hi Jean,
My mom told me she just got a picture of her mother's mother. Amelia Kassner who married Xavier Delain.
This would be her grandmother and her namesake, she is Ethel Amelia. She never met her grandmother as she died before my mom was born. If you would like I could get the picture from her, scan and email it to you.
As far as my family. Robin Nelson and Chuck Sivret
Our oldest son,Brandon, is in the process of relocating to Cheyenne Wyoming where he will be stationed for his next assignment. He is a first lieutenent in the Air Force.
Chuck and I are going out to visit him for a week, along with my sister Sandy and her family who live in Colorado.
Our younger son Tyler just graduated from UW Madison with a degree in history and political science.
Robin

Chuck Sivret & Robin Nelson
Robin & Sandy Nelson & Family on Family trip











I Replied
I'm so happy to hear from you & yes, I would love to see the picture of your great grandmother. I will include your update in the next blog, although it may be late as i'm moving on the 29th of this month!
Also if you post pictures on face book of your trip I will include them as well (if it is ok with you.) Take good care & say hi to your Mom for me, I sent the snail mail version out to her today. Sincerely, Jean
Robin Wrote
Hi Jean.
Good luck on your move.......at least it’s a good time of year.
My mom loves the updates. I will say hi.
I will send pictures.....and post some if we take them. I try to but alot of times I forget I have the camera. Thanks, Robin

I then received an email from Janielle Fameree
Jeanne, Thank you for the audio birthday wish. Now you can say you have recorded a song! Nicole and Danielle did an awesome job throwing me a big 50th birthday picnic. It was great that Jane and Barry Hafeman & their daughter Sarah made the trip down from Wisconsin. I'm so blessed to have a fantastic extended family. I will always have a place to stay and visit up in the cold North! =). Thank you for having this blog to keep the family together and informed. Have a wonderful day! Cheers, Janielle Fameree


Take Good Care My Family!!!