Family

What greater thing is there for human souls
than to feel that they are joined for life~~
to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories

Richard / Jeanne Reunion 6/1/08

Richard / Jeanne Reunion 6/1/08
Richard,Rachel Webster,Adele Webster Fammeree,Jeanne & Dan List

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jean's reply to Richard's original 2/5/08









Pictured from Left to Right...
Mary, Jean, Ida, Jo-Anne Pictured from Left Jean, Anne
In front Jule Fameree Jo-Anne & Frederic Fammeree'
Below is Jean's follow up email (on 2/5/08) to Richards original email
Great job Richard!!!
I have replied to this email & included several more members of my immediate family as well as some cousins that I have their email address'.I am in the process of trying to gather more of the extended Fameree email address' so that we can "ALL" really get involved.
I'd like to take a brief moment to explain to all how we actually got as far as we did in connecting the Chicago & Belgium Fammeree's to the Wisconsin Fameree's.This goes back to about 18 years ago shortly after I moved to Chicago, When I believe, Lucille Perry [Grand Daughter to John Joseph,Daughter to Euginia] contacted my Mom Agnes & asked about me who she was aware lived in the Chicagoland area & got my contact info & put me in touch with a cousin of hers that we really did not know allot about & his name is RICHARD FAMMEREE. Now my dad Jule always said he was aware there was cousins in Chicago but he never met any of them. He recalledmany years before his Dad & Mom traveled to Chicago for a wedding, but that was all he knew. Anyways, My Mom & sister either Jo-Anne or Mary (not sure which one) were visiting & we all arranged a reunion, with Lucille,Richard & My Family. Then we lost touch for 15 years or so then Richard, my Sister Jo-Anne & I tried to get together a couple ofyears ago & we never QUITE made it... then last May Jo-Anne & I planned a trip to Belgium & I was aware there was relatives there but not sure of the specifics. I made contact with Richard once again & he gave me Frederic's contact info, and we connected while in Brussels, he picked us up at our hotel & we spent a lovely day with he & his family.Last Sunday My Boyfriend Dan & I visited Richard & his Girlfriend Rachel & their Baby Adele & a great time was had by all.I will attach a few pictures so everyone can share.

Sincerely,
Jean Fameree Miller


MY POSITION ON THE LIVING FAMILY TREE: Nicolas Famré [or Famrée] [ 1707-1797] Jean Nicolas Famrée [1727 (Galla, Départment del’Ourthe) - October 13, 1791 (Longueville, Brabant, Belgium)] Jean Joseph Famerée [April 26, 1774 (Longueville) -March 1, 1839 (Longueville)] Jean Babtiste Fameree [April 1, 1810] Honarat/Honore Joseph Alphonse Fameree [Sep 8,1849-June 13,1916] Joseph John Fameree [1888-1966] Jule Honore Louis Joseph Fameree [July 22,1926] Casco,Wi Jean Marie Fameree Miller [Aug 9, 1962]Lake Bluff, IL